Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My very glamorous life

My day began with shopping!


I returned home loaded with shopping bags !




Soon my trainer will start barking at me...





"Time for your weight training!"




Then it will be on to some cardio.


"Move that vacuum and get up all of that fur!"




Once my workout is done, I have an appointment made for a Master spa treatment. I'll throw in a couple of smaller spa treatments too.




With that out of the way, I will try to take a little me time before dashing off to watch one of my favorite sports teams play their final game of the season.




And in all probability, the Family will decide to go out for a fancy dinner after the game.






Tonight as I crawl into bed, the Husband, as he often does, will hug me and say, "Thank you for all you did today!" And I will wonder how I got so blessed to get to live this glamorous life and I will be incredibly thankful!


Christine

No comments: