Friday, October 14, 2011

Sew fabulous

Do you remember the pile of fabulous fabric I showed you recently?




Well I've been a busy bee. 


That pile of fabulous fabric is now a pile of fabulous, reversible purses!


YAY!




The pattern for these darling little bags came from Martha Stewart. Of course!




I love them!




I love that one handle slides through the other, closing the bag!




I love that they are reversible! Two purses for the price of one! Who doesn't love that?




I love that they're easily carried on the wrist.




I love how perfect these fabrics are for Fall!


I also love that my girls were so eager to be models for me! Big round of applause for my lovely models!!


Applause, applause, applause!


Well done ladies!


Why, you may be wondering, have I made so many fabulous, little purses.


No, I'm not a hoarder.


I'm planning to sell them. 


I'm very excited about selling something that I've made with my own hands.


The making is the easy part.


The not so easy part, that's deciding the best way to go about selling the something that I've made with my own hands.


I've been considering my options...create my own etsy sight, or work with one of the many local shops that sell handmade goods.


They each have a lot of positives and not many negatives.


I just need to make a decision!


I just need to choose!


I think I'll...for sure let you know once I make up my mind!


Christine


P.S. I apologize for the cheesy title of this post. I couldn't help myself!















No comments: