Monday, December 26, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things About Christmas

1. Gingerbread cookies as far as the eye can see!




I only ate two...every two hours!


2. Snack food for dinner!




Since we don't have a real meal for Christmas, we just eat snack food, the calories don't really count! I'm sure each of us lost at least 5 pounds over Christmas!


3. Santa hats and silly hats.


My Dad


I don't know what it is about Christmas,




but no one cares if you take their picture while they're wearing silly hats.




I love it!


4. Getting photos of the girls with some of their cousins.


Miss Sofi Bug, Miss Emma Bean, and my very handsome nephews


And taking photos of my Grandma with some of her great grandchildren.




5. And last but for sure not least, laughing, smiling faces!


My Sister


Miss Sofi Bug and my Mom
Hope each of you enjoyed many of your favorite things for Christmas too!


Christine

No comments: