Friday, February 10, 2012

Blogaversary!

A toast to one whole year! It's Unexpected Daisies blogaversary!!






I absolutely can't believe it!


I thought for sure I wouldn't make it 6 months.


But I'm still blogging! Been blogging a whole year!!!


And I will admit...I like it! It's been fun!


I've enjoyed sharing the silly, and the everyday. I've even enjoyed sharing the not so silly, sometimes emotional and difficult as well.


You have been very kind readers.


And readers from all over! What a thrill it is to have readers from not only the United States, but also from Russia, Germany, Canada, Singapore, Israel, Brazil, India and several other countries. Please forgive me if I didn't specifically name your country...the list is getting long, and listed or not I am so grateful that you take the time to read this blog!


I'm also so very thankful for family and friends who offer so much encouragement and support! You are the best!!


Most importantly, I have to thank the Husband. Without his insistence I would never have even begun to blog. He said he thought I should blog. He said he thought I would be very good at blogging. He said he thought I would enjoy blogging. I thought he was crazy. So here...for all to see...I say...ahem...


The Husband was right!


And I love him for being a man who can accept that humbly and without the need to gloat.


Anyway...


I love you all for reading Unexpected Daisies!




I look forward the another wonderful year of blogging, and I hope to hear from you and get to know you better too! 


Christine



No comments: