Monday, May 21, 2012

Eleven

We didn't do anything particularly fancy. Only a few decorations here...




and there.




Of course birthday wishes covered the chalkboard wall.




But mostly it was a simple affair. 


A perfect day for a cookout...


Mmmmm steak sandwiches!
with a small gathering of family and friends to celebrate Miss Emma Bean's eleventh birthday.


Miss Emma Bean, who is, in her own words from a description of herself that she wrote for school - which I happen to think described her wonderfully - funny, sporty, dancing, singing, laughing.




Loves to joke around. I would add...and likes to dress up!




creating, swimming, running, loving, cutie, trendsetter!


That's my girl!!


The only other thing I would add is...and loved beyond words!




Happy Birthday to my sweet Emma Bean!


Christine 
a.k.a. Emma's Mom


P.S. OK I would also add...and growing up too fast!!

No comments: